- [procfs] [major] make reading /proc/mounts consistent. Now we should get much less timeouts on CT stops. [PSBM-12119]
- [ext4] [major] online resize has been significantly enhanced [PSBM-12197]
- [timer] [minor] kmemsize leaks for 5457 has been fixed [PSBM-11885]
- [oom] [major] now OOM can effectively struggle against fork bombs [PSBM-11920]
- 5 possible memory leaks were fixed in various places, found internally
- [bridge] [minor] kernel panic in bridge code in case NAT rules are configured improperly [PSBM-11782]
- [cpt] [minor] kernel panic in case a dead task gets into cpt image [PCLIN-30811]
- [cpt] [minor] we do align the size of cpt image. Online migration could fail due to tar which exits before reading the align tail. [PCLIN-30804]
- [fuse] [major] FUSE improvements:
- write-back cache support;
- O_DIRECT support;
- AIO support;
- dentry cache revalidation timeout turn off;
- All the new features are turned on/off via /proc/sys/fs/fuse_ext_caps sysctl. When off (default), the existing behavior doesn't change.
- [ploop] [minor] possible deadlock detected by lockdep fixed [PSBM-12210]
 x86 (i686, IA32)
 x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
 Source RPM
 Kernel patch
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6-testing kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6-testing/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.