- Rebased to 2.6.32-220.17.1.el6 RHEL6.2 kernel (security and bug fixes, see link below)
- [ovs] Open vSwitch support is complete and enabled
- [ext4/xfs] warnings were added to detect a situation when direct reclaim tries to write writeback pages
- [block] sleep while atomic has been fixed (bug introduced in 56.8 kernel)
- [mm] several enhancements on direct reclaim and writeback joint work
- [cpt] CT restore could hang in case of any cpt error handling (PSBM-13440)
- [cpt] deleted /dev/zero file handling has been enhanced during cpt, fixing migration failures on recent kernels. (PSBM-13440)
- [cpt] mount namespaces (for Fedora 17) checkpoint/restore support has been added (PSBM-13004)
- [scheduler] idle time stat reported by /proc/stat has been corrected (PCLIN-30773)
- [scheduler] scheduler bug report has been corrected to print proper calltrace
- [ipv6] deadlock on network interface shutdown fixed (PSBM-13449)
- [watchdog] prohibit access to hardware watchdog devices from inside CTs (#2286)
- [mm] BUG_ON on freeing a writeback page has been fixed (PSBM-13075)
- [fuse] some fairness in handling writeback has been added (PSBM-13465)
- [mm] dirty pages reclaim process now can be interrupted by SIGKILL to appropriate process. This will help in case the underlying fs is stuck. (PSBM-13566)
- [cgroups] locking order has been corrected => deadlock has been fixed (PSBM-13297, #2278)
- [cpt/mqueue/Fedora17] mqueue fs mount inside a CT has been enabled, this fs is needed for Fedora 17. Online migration of a Fedora 17 CT with _empty_ mqueue fs mounted is supported (at the moment we do not know who uses mqueue fs in real life). If mqueue mount is not empty - the online migration fails (PSBM-13213)
- [cpt] a kernel panic has been fixed
 See also
 x86 (i686, IA32)
 x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
 Source RPM
 Kernel patch
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6-testing kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6-testing/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.