- [ext4] memory leak of biovecs has been fixed (PSBM-13208)
- [ubc] UB maxvalue is shown as "inf" now instead of "9223372036854775807" (on Alt+SysRQ+m)
- [ubc] a lot of internal enhancements/rework in ubc and memory reclaimer code
- [ubc/debug] total count of pruned dentries is shown in /proc/bc/id/debug:dcache_pruned
- [ubc] empty/non-regular shmem inodes are accounted into kmemsize as well (debug for PCLIN-30869)
- [ploop] free blocks discard has been optimized to remove large extents only in case it's enough for freeing asked amount of disk
- [ext4] additional sanity checks has been added to prevent crash on a corrupted fs (PSBM-12241)
- [vzwdog] vzwdog prints now max sched and alloc latencies additionally for the whole sleep period
- [cpt] correct traced processes handling behavior during the checkpoint (PSBM-13065)
- [cpt] correct vzctl hang in case "init" process has died during the restore process (PCLIN-30886)
- [fuse] pending requests queue is flushed at the very end now to make sure it will stay empty
- [fuse] support for file holes in case of writeback enabled has been added (PSBM-13216)
- [fuse] API for userspace reconnecting has been added
- [fairsched] make processes be able to set realtime priority in CT0, this makes pltp testcase happy (PCLIN-29945)
- [ploop] prohibit ploop mounting over ext3, only support ext4 (#2277, PSBM-13225)
- [perf/debug] perf tool is now able to collect D-state statistics (PCLIN-30022)
- [kmemleak/debug] make kmemleak be able to work with our kernel (kmemleak is available in debug kernels only)
- [ovs] add Open vSwitch support to the kernel. Support is still incomplete, ovz is disabled in kernel config by default (PSBM-12955, PSBM-12605)
 x86 (i686, IA32)
 x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
 Source RPM
 Kernel patch
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6-testing kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6-testing/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.