- rebase to RHEL6.2 kernel-2.6.32-220.23.1.el6 kernel (security and bug fixes, see below)
- Note that CONFIG_OPENVSWITCH is not set in this kernel
- [fuse] fuse_flush() must wait till writeback is completed (PSBM-13697)
- [fuse] synchronous close has been reimplemented
- [fuse] file size handling has been corrected (PSBM-13216)
- [ubc/net] potential infinite loop fixed in case network code
- [pid namespaces] missing BSD_PROCESS_ACCT ifdef added. Required to compile kernel without CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT kernel option (#2273)
- [fairsched] vmstat floating point operation fixed: idle scaling has been enhanced once again (PCLIN-30773)
- [scheduler] idle time should not be accounted on "possible" but offline cpus
- [mm] fix a corner case in memory reclaimer - guarantee to invoke OOM in case of no progress (PCLIN-30976)
- [cpt] Fedora 17 CTs should not migrate to older kernels without mount namespaces support, other CTs should migrate fine (PSBM-13534)
- [cpt] allow migration of tasks with SCHED_IDLE or SCHED_BATCH scheduler policy set (#2283)
- [fuse] PCS special files i_size handling has been fixed in case writeback is enabled (PSBM-13636)
- [pfcache] lockdep false-positive report fixed. The report is false-positive only in case we do not enable pfcache for pfcache cache.
- [scheduler] compilation without CONFIG_SCHEDSTATS config option fixed (#2299)
 See also
 x86 (i686, IA32)
 x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
 Source RPM
 Kernel patch
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6-testing kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6-testing/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.