- [netfilter] iptables inability to handle > 2000 rules inside 32bit CT on 64bit node (PCLIN-31246)
- [cpuinfo] cpuflags are reported empty inside a CT on a node with single physical cpu. In particular this breaks yum (#2373)
- [cpt] fix raising kernel BUG() on cpt/rst of a ptraced task
- [cpt/delayfs] NFS remote locks handling has been fixed (PSBM-14815)
- [fairsched] a lot of scheduler enhancements mostly intended to improve performance on NUMA nodes, now tries to run CT processes on no more than vcpus configured for the CT (PSBM-14332)
- [framebuffer] Draw Parallels logo if node is booted in graphical mode and "psbm" kernel boot option is provided (PSBM-15257)
- [debug] added the ability to dump slab entries
- [mm debug] added an ability to catch double free in per-cpu page lists. Triggers BUG() if double free detected.
- [net] netlink messages handling code has been fixed (env context corrected). In particular this fixes network configuration using Network Manager (#2353, #2354)
- [fuse] trim 'count' of bytes to read to avoid reading beyond eof when racing with writeback (PSBM-15340)
- [fuse] one more race fixed in writeback (PSBM-15008)
- [cpt] ipv6 module detection error message has been improved
- [cpt] online migration failure between 2 nodes without ipv6 modules loaded/enabled has been fixed (PSBM-15431)
- [cpt] fixed tty struct leak (PSBM-15373)
- [mm] new sysctl has been introduced: vm.strict_mem_cpuset (=0 by default). If 0, mem cpuset will work as a hint, i.e. if allocation from allowed NUMA nodes fails, cpuset constraints will be ignored (PSBM-15613)
- [ploop] hang on fsync() on ro mount has been fixed (PSBM-15435)
- [fuse] a page-cache corruption has been eliminated
- [kstat] fixed a kernel panic due to cpu hard lockup caused by a deadlock in gathering statistics code (PCLIN-31259)
x86 (i686, IA32)
x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6-testing kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6-testing/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.