- Rebase to 2.6.32-279.11.1.el6 RHEL6.3 kernel (security and bug fixes, see below)
- [ubc/mm] a special hack for restricting backup tools and preventing cache thrashing. Container with CTID of /proc/sys/ubc/tools_bcid is marked so that CT reclaimer will not move its pages to HN inactive list once they were reclaimed in the CT. This should prevent backup from trashing HN cache (PSBM-15797)
- [tty] BUG_ON from n_tty_read() has been removed (mainstream patch backport). This is not a real fix, but thus we eliminate the panic (#2381)
- [sunrpc] destroy virtuzalized data moved to khelper, this eliminates possible fail to stop a CT with kernel workqueue (rpciod) in D state (PSBM-15630)
- [oom_score_adj] fix printing of oom_score_adj (PSBM-15718)
- [oom_score_adj] set a minimum adjustment for "init", it should be killed last in CT (PSBM-15718)
- [ubc/dcache] postpone oom if dcache still shrinkable (if dcache reclaimer reports real or possible future progress). Plus, show amount of currenly unused dcache entries in /proc/bc/$BCID/debug (PCLIN-31294)
- [cpt/delayfs] show hidden fs type instead of hardcoded "delayfs". New NFS utils become very clever on umount - they check whether mount point information in /proc/mounts suits some NFS-mount rules. In particular this fixes a failures on CT stop with NFS volume mounted inside (PCLIN-31282)
- [fuse] fixed one more page-cache corruption by fuse (If a page is under fuse-writeback now, fuse_launder_page() must wait on its completion)
- [fairsched] since now we boost throttled tasks on wakeups (in kernel) and throttle them only when switching to userspace. This should eliminate priority inversion issues (PSBM-15441)
- [ploop/pstorage] failed mount file system after snapshot creation for RAW ploop fixed (PSBM-15643)
- [drbd] driver updated up to version 8.3.13. Sources were taken from vendor git (#2254)
- [fairsched] do not account io-throttled tasks in loadavg
- [ploop] prevent using logic of reallocation for raw images (it's only suitable for expanded images) (PSBM-15793)
- [cpt/posix_timers] overrun counter migration support added (PSBM-15580, #2324)
 See also
 x86 (i686, IA32)
 x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
 Source RPM
 Kernel patch
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6-testing kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6-testing/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.