- Rebase to 2.6.32-279.14.1.el6 RHEL6.3 kernel (security and bug fixes, see below)
- [fuse] fixed use after free in writeback + some cleanup (PSBM-16442)
- [fuse] invalidate_files notification implemented: in cases like lease loss fused sends special notification (FUSE_NOTIFY_INVAL_FILES) and in-kernel fuse first disables IO on files associated with given inode. Further writes to the inode are possible only after file reopen. (PSBM-16105)
- [venet] prohibit moving venet device between network namespaces (from CT to CT0). This causes net devices renumeration on CT shutdown (#2414)
- [cpt/delayfs] eliminate possible kernel panic in delayfs_preopen() by adding a check that fake private is valid before dereferencing (PCLIN-31310)
- [cpt/delayfs] restore mount parameters right after successfull remount, thus eliminate possible file opens errors due to temporary network/NFS server issues (PCLIN-31286)
- [cpt] eliminate possible kernel panic: do not restart tcp retransmit timer in case the queue is empty (#2407)
- [cpt] do not convert errors in m(un)lock() called by cpt code. Not a fix, but related to the bug #2404
- [mm] disable by default secure bottom-up lookup for exec areas on ia32 until Red Hat fixes the bug in fork/exec. Can be enabled back via setting 4th bit in "kernel.exec-shield" sysctl. (PSBM-15942)
- [audit] libc:getlogin() behavior has been fixed on enter/exec inside CT (#2402)
- [devtmpfs] devtmpfs permissions were corrected to 0755 if mounting inside a CT (PCLIN-31293, #2397)
- [fuse] i_size value for a file not opened yet on the node has been corrected (the size from server is reported) (PSBM-15941)
- [perf] evsel: Fix an issue where perf report fails to show
- [cpt/posix_timers] overrun counter migration support added (PSBM-15580, #2324)
- [network/sunrpc] a couple of kernel panics on CT stop with service vz stopped fixed (PSBM-16585, PSBM-16584)
- [mm] possible memory corruption has been fixed by preventing reclaiming of pages in the writeback (PSBM-16442)
- [ploop] possible deadlock on destroying map has been fixed (PSBM-16627)
x86 (i686, IA32)
x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6 kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.