- [mm] possible memory corruption has been fixed by preventing reclaiming of pages in the writeback (PSBM-16442)
- [ploop] possible deadlock on destroying map has been fixed (PSBM-16627)
- [ubc/mm] A new strict page cache isolation feature (PSBM-16955, see Page cache isolation)
- [mm] per-bc pagecache should be shrinked proportionally now (PSBM-15799)
- [mm] debug trace events has been added into shrink_zone and shrink_gang
- [dcache] introduce per-bc dcache lru lists with real time shrink. Underlying dcache can be immediately shrunk if sysctl "ubc.dcache_no_vzfs_cache" is set (PSBM-16072)
- [vSwap] virtual vSwap feature has been introduced => now vSwap does not require free physical swap on the HN (PSBM-16764)
- [pagecache] enchanted version of memory scheduler: shadow gangs, reclaimer takes timestamps into the consideration, etc. (PSBM-15796)
- [ubc/dcache] fix endless oom postponing in dcache reclaimer (PSBM-17067, PSBM-17069)
- [mm] the number of vmscan prios has been increased from 25 to 42. vmscan iterator has been fixed. (PSBM-15799)
- [cpt] kernel panic has been fixed due to DEAD task restoration attempt (PCLIN-30483, PSBM-17107)
- [mm] deadlock in kswapd near oom condition has been fixed (PSBM-17100)
- [devpts] handle dentry allocation failure properly in devpts_pty_new() (#1758)
 x86 (i686, IA32)
 x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
 Source RPM
 Kernel patch
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6 kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.