- OpenVZ Essentials by Mark Furman
- ISBN 978-1-78216-732-7, November 11, 2014
- Manage a multiple-server infrastructure with OpenVZ.
- Explore OpenVZ Web Panel and utilize server templates.
- Step-by-step guide that will help you to successfully install, configure, and manage virtualized containers using OpenVZ.
- Proxmox High Availability by Simon M.C. Cheng
- ISBN 978-1-78398-088-8, October 31, 2014
- Plan and construct a high availability environment from scratch using Proxmox.
- Migrate current systems to high availability clusters to improve the level of service availability.
- A step-by-step guide to disaster recovery, on failed high availability clusters.
- CentOS 6 Linux Server Cookbook by Jonathan Hobson
- ISBN 978-1849519021, April 2013
- Delivering comprehensive insight into CentOS server with a series of starting points that show you how to build, configure, maintain and deploy the latest edition of one of the world’s most popular community based enterprise servers. Providing beginners and more experienced individuals alike with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge by delivering instant access to a library of recipes that addresses all aspects of CentOS server and put you in control. Giving you immediate access to a thriving knowledge base that illustrates just how quickly you can master CentOS server with a whole host of tricks of the trade thrown in for good measure.
- The Definitive Guide to CentOS by Peter Membrey, Tim Verhoeven, Ralph Angenendt
- ISBN 978-1430219309, ISBN 1430219300, 2009
- See why CentOS is an ideal platform for deploying services on the same level as Redhat Enterprise Linux without the cost. Prepare and install a CentOS server from scratch. Install and configure core services. Follow best practices for managing and administering the server and its services. Integrate enterprise features in CentOS/Red Hat networks. And finally, move away from Fedora, which has great features, but is not meant to be a server OS!
- Virtualization: From the Desktop to the Enterprise by Chris Wolf, Erick M. Halter
- ISBN 978-1590594957, ISBN 1590594959
- Virtual Machines: Versatile Platforms for Systems and Processes by Jim Smith, Ravi Nair
- ISBN 978-1558609105, ISBN 1558609105
- Virtualization Essentials by Matthew Portnoy
- ISBN 978-1118176719, ISBN 1118176715