A key element of every free software project is communication.
- Mailing lists
- Several lists are available, click to see the archives and subscription info.
- An alternative to mailing lists for those who prefer web to email. Mostly used for support and announces from users.
- OpenVZ and virtualization related blog community at LiveJournal
- Submit the bugs you found to the bug tracking system; view/track/comment on bug reports.
- Internet relay chat — meet with OpenVZ users and developers online.
- RSS feeds
- A collection of links to RSS feeds available.