Difference between revisions of "Download/kernel/2.6.24/2.6.24-ovz004.1/changes"
(added notes for ovz004)
m (Download/kernel/2.6.24/2.6.24-ovz003/changes moved to Download/kernel/2.6.24/2.6.24-ovz004.1/changes: didn't release ovz003)
Revision as of 23:53, 25 March 2008
- SIT tunnel driver fix to work in container.
- Critical connection tracking bugfixes.
- "Hide container processes in host system" feature. Controlled by
kernel.pid_ns_hide_childsysctl, disabled by default.
- Fairsched is back based on mainline group scheduling. Container processes are scheduled into one group.
- Fixed uevent generation in container (OpenVZ Bug #840).
- Fixed tun netdevice creation in container.
- Fixes in container's sysfs (OpenVZ Bug #852).
- Fixed compilation without
For the complete list of changes in this release, see git changelog for kernel v2.6.24-ovz004.
delayin fairsched proc files are stubbed to zeroes due to complete scheduler internals overhaul.
Same as 2.6.24-ovz002.2, plus:
CONFIG_UNUSED_SYMBOLS=n(CPT was workarounded, option now unneeded)
CONFIG_VZ_FAIRSCHED=y(Fairsched died, long live Fairsched)