From time to time we release nightly builds of ploop.
It is important to understand that these builds are
- built occasionally (not really nightly, despite the name) from the latest ploop git;
- might disappear at any time;
- used for testing and review purposes;
- are unstable and definitely not for general use.
- For latest ploop nightly build, see download:/utils/nightlies/ploop/current/
- For other ploop nightly builds, see download:/utils/nightlies/ploop/
In order to use a nightly build from yum, add the following to your /etc/yum.repos.d/openvz.repo:
[ploop-nightly] name=OpenVZ ploop nightly builds baseurl=http://download.openvz.org/utils/nightlies/ploop/current enabled=1 gpgcheck=1 gpgkey=http://download.openvz.org/RPM-GPG-Key-OpenVZ
After that, all you need to do is to run
yum update ploop ploop-lib
For other ploop releases, see download/ploop/Archives.
For other tools, see download/utils.