Download/vzctl/3.0.0-7/changes< Download | vzctl | 3.0.0-7
- Checkpointing support.
- License changed to GNU GPL.
- Bug fixes.
- Checkpoint/restore/migrate functionality requires kernel 2.6.16-026test009 or later
- Kernel headers are not needed anymore to compile vzctl from sources
- x86 VPSs on a x86_64 node are now run with personality set to PER_LINUX32
- man page fixes
- added checkpointing support
- added kernel headers for standalone compilation
- changed license to GNU GPL
- set personality PER_LINUX32 on x86_64 arch for i386 VPSes
- fixed --iptables store (do not store dependent modules)
- do skip unknown iptables modules in config
- set arg = "-bash" on enter
For the complete list of changes in this release, see git changelog for vzctl-3.0.0-7.