< Download | vzctl | 3.0.10
- Directory structure reorganization in order to be FHS-conformant.
- Support for veth device.
- Virtualization for /proc/meminfo.
- Switch to new versioning scheme.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- veth and /proc/meminfo virtualization functionality requires 026test014 or later kernel
- Changed directory structure:
- /etc/sysconfig/vz-scripts → /etc/vz/conf
- /etc/sysconfig/vz-scripts/dists → /etc/vz/dists
- /etc/sysconfig/vz → /etc/vz/vz.conf
- Added virtual ethernet device support (--veth_add, --veth_del)
- Added /proc/meminfo virtualization support (--meminfo mode:value)
- Added VE0 UB setup functionality (--reset-ub)
- Switched to new versioning scheme
- Added -z option to /sbin/init (OpenVZ Bug #164)
- Reset standart file desc [0-2] to /dev/null in case they are closed
- Added possibility to set cpulimit in per cent
- Added suffixes G, M, K support for --diskspace option
- Set SIGPIPE handler to SIG_IGN before fist write to stdout/err
- Added Debian packaging support
- Better distribution detection in vz initscript
- Added Ubuntu distribution configuration file as copy of Debian (OpenVZ Bug #119)
- Increased kmemsize, privmpages, numfiles for x86_64 ve-vps.basic.conf-sample (OpenVZ Bug #69)
- Changed -p to --preserve=mode,ownership for 'cp' workaround in case /proc is not mounted (OpenVZ Bug #153)
- Internal modifications:
- Changed dynamic UB structure to static one
- Moved VPS configure functionality to vps_configure.c
- Moved destroy functionality to destroy.c
For the complete list of changes in this release, see git changelog for vzctl-3.0.10.