Difference between revisions of "Ploop"
(added links to blog)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
* [http://openvz.livejournal.com/40830.html Introducing container in a file aka ploop]
* [http://openvz.livejournal.com/41835.html Effective live migration with ploop write tracker]
Revision as of 06:44, 11 September 2012
Ploop is a disk loopback block device, not unlike loop but with many features like dynamic resize, snapshots, backups etc. The main idea is to put container filesystem in a file.
|Warning: This is a new feature, not yet ready for production systems. Use with caution.|
- Why ploop is good for you
- Getting started with ploop
- Ct in a file.pdf Container in a file presentation