<translate> If you have ideas and suggestions on new features and improvements that you would like to see and help bring to OpenVZ, you can:
Write a specification - a short description what feature or improvement you would like to implement and why and how it should be implemented. Writing a good specification is an art, the finer points of which are discussed here. Once you have written your specification, you will need to discuss it with OpenVZ developers for inclusion in OpenVZ.
List below contains our current plans and TODO:
- ZFS support (from community wishlist, see survey results) -
- Good Web UI (from community wishlist, see survey results) -
- Upstream kernel support and availability in Linux distributives (from community wishlist, see survey results) -
- Support of Debian 8.0 Jessie (from community wishlist, see survey results) -
- Setup regular static code analysis for OpenVZ components (Travis CI?)
- Integrate projects with Address Sanitizer
- Create packages of libprlsdk and prlctl for different Linux distributions. See Packages.
- Automate Virtuozzo Storage installation. Something like Ansible playbook for CEPH
- Automate CRIU development environment
- Automate CRIU code coverage measuring process
- Automate OpenVZ infrastructure (ask sergeyb@). Something like Fedora has.