OpenVZ will have a exhibit space at LinuxWorld Conference and Expo, which will be held 6 to 9 August 2007 in San Francisco, California.
This page serves as a hub for ideas about what we gonna do at our booth and beyond, as well as a plan.
 Community participation
 Free hand-outs
- live CDs + install DVDs
- OpenVZ brochure
 Timed events
- Quiz with OpenVZ T-shirts for winners (e.g. two times a day at a predefined time)
Either on request or at predefined times
- OpenVZ live demo, including migration (see demo scripts) -- on a few notebooks/workstations
- OpenVZ on Xen demo
- OpenVZ on VMware/Parallels demo
We seek for and hire kernel hackers to participate in OpenVZ development.
A few t-shirts will be printed for the crew and probably for the quiz as well. Design is here: 
The following people are gonna be at the booth:
- Kir Kolyshkin, OpenVZ project manager, t-shirt: L.
- Konstantin Khorenko, OpenVZ kernel team member, t-shirt: L.
- Scott Dowdle, BozemanLUG (Bozeman, Montana), t-shirt: XXL.
- Warren Sanders, BillingsLUG (Billings, Montana), t-shirt: L.
- Marc Perkel
If you wanna join and be a part of OpenVZ crew at the event -- it's probably too late.
This table lists who is on-duty for the OpenVZ booth at given times. Those are minimally required times; feel free to spend more time at the booth.
|Tuesday, 7th, 9am to 1pm||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Tuesday, 7th, 1pm to 5pm||Yes||Yes||Yes/No||.||.|
|Wednesday, 8th, 10am to 1:30pm||
|Wednesday, 8th, 1:30pm to 5pm||.||Yes||Yes||Yes/No||.|
|Thursday, 9th, 10am to 1pm||Yes/No||.||.||Yes||Yes|
|Thursday, 9th, 1pm to 4 pm||Yes||Yes/No||.||.||Yes|
QA — Wednesday 11am to 12am Kir is on the Ask Experts Q&A area.