no edit summary
* [http://criu.org/ Checkpoint/Restore In Userspace], or CRIU, is a software tool for Linux that enables you to freeze a running application (or a part of it) and checkpoint it to a hard drive as a collection of files. You can then use the files to restore and run the application from the point it was frozen at.
* [[Ploop]] is a disk loopback block device, not unlike loop but with many features like dynamic resize, snapshots, backups etc. The main idea is to put container filesystem in a file.
* [http://criu.org/P.Haul P.Haul] is the project on top of CRIU that
imple- ments the live migration usage scenario.
* [[LibCT]] is a container management library that provides a convenient API for front-end programs for managing the entire container life cycle.
* [[VCMMD]] is a Virtuozzo Containers memory management daemon. Upstream technology to manage containers memory.