You have options of having free support on mailing lists and forum, or switching to Virtuozzo which is much more than just a commercial version of OpenVZ.
You can get support through the mailing list, bug tracker and Support forum. Both developers and members of OpenVZ community can answer your questions there, although there is no guarantee of any kind. Be sure to browse/search this wiki, make a search within the mailing list archives and forums before asking your question.
Virtuozzo provides everything OpenVZ does plus:
- Ability to use VMs as well as containers.
- Distributed cloud file system.
- Higher containers per node density.
- Easy bare-metal installation.
- Offline web-based containers management.
- Traffic accounting tools.
- Containers backup tools.
- Physical-to-Container and Container-to-Physical migration tools.
- Monitoring and statistics tools.
- Common client-server XML-based management API.
- Web-based and GUI management tools.
- Integration with Plesk Panel.
- Discounts on Plesk Panel licenses.
For more information, visit virtuozzo.com or contact email@example.com.