Thanks for fixing up that other page! No one on IRC or Google knew about this page, though...
Informations about SLM and VZFS on http://wiki.openvz.org/w/index.php?title=OpenVZ_vs._Virtuozzo&oldid=6042 are wrong? I dont see that topic covered on this page. --DevUrandom 07:18, 5 June 2008 (EDT)
- VZFS is "Higher container density" -- first item in "Main benefits". I will add the VZFS letters there :)
- easySLM is indeed not mentioned, I will fix that. Info on SLM vs. UBC was wrong -- SLM is not "vs.", it is rather an addition to UBC mechanism.
- --Kir 08:21, 5 June 2008 (EDT)
- http://www.tektonic.net/vz.html is incorrect? The information there ("SLM is the answer to the problem" and below) seems to be quite extensive.
- Maybe you want to add the letters "UBC" in addition to "User Beancounters", too? Seems as if it is a catchphrase people recognize before they know what the letters stand for.
- --DevUrandom 08:44, 18 June 2008 (EDT)
- I am not sure if the above article right or wrong -- after all, I am OpenVZ guy, not Virtuozzo one. What I know for sure is SLM is not "vs. UBC", it is a layer on top of UBC.
- Thanks for good suggestion about UBC, I will add it. --Kir 10:53, 18 June 2008 (EDT)