Each more or less complex project requires testing. OpenVZ is not an exception here.
This is a homepage of OpenVZ QA Team. The OpenVZ Quality Assurance team is focused on developing and maintaining different kinds of tests for ensuring OpenVZ's quality as well as providing general advice, oversight, and leadership of QA community and its activities within the OpenVZ project.
- QA Team Roles
- QA TODO list
- QA Team members
- OpenVZ bug control
- QA Team hardware
- Reporting OpenVZ problem
- Automatic testing of Parallels Cloud Server - PCS is a commercial version of OpenVZ. It may be interesting how commercial version tested by Virtuozzo QA Team.
- r/fosstesting - stories about testing in another opensource projects.
- Small description of in-house testing written by Kir
- We found bugs in RHEL kernels during testing of OpenVZ
- OpenVZ and Linux Kernel Testing